THHS Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information.
Who we are
How to contact us
The Information we collect and use Information about you that we may collect and use includes:
- Information about who you are e.g. your name and contact details
- Information connected to your product or service with us
- Information about your contact with us e.g. emails / letters
- Information that is automatically collected e.g. via cookies when you visit our website
What are cookies?
How do we use your information
We will use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To compile a database of people interested in being informed about THHS Ltd products & activities
- To send periodic emails to communicate new products, product updates, technical information and activities that may be of interest
- To follow up with you after correspondence
What we collect and use your information for
We take your privacy seriously and we will only ever collect and use information which is personal to you where it is necessary, fair and lawful to do so. We will collect and use your information only
- Whereyou have given us your permission [consent] to send you information about products and services offered by THHS Ltd.
- It’s necessary to provide the product or service you have requested
- it’s necessary for us to meet our legal or regulatory obligations
- it’s in the legitimate interests of THHS Ltd
If you do not wish us to collect and use your personal information in these ways, it may mean that we will be unable to provide you with our products or services.
Who we may share your information with
We may share your information with third parties for the reasons outlined in 'What we collect and use your information for. These third parties include:
- Companies within THHS Ltd
- Companies we have chosen to support us in the delivery of the products and services we offer to you
We will never sell your details to someone else. Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so in line with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure
Where your information is processed
Your information is processed in the UK and European Economic Area (EEA).
How we protect your information
We take information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Any personal information which is collected, recorded or used in any way, whether on paper, online or any other media, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
Your information is protected by controls designed to minimize loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you with our products or services while you are a customer. We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations. The length of time we keep your information for these purposes will vary depending on the obligations we need to meet.
Your individual rights
You have several rights in relation to how THHS Ltd uses your information. They are:
- Right to be informed
- Right of access - You have the right of access to your personal information. If you wish to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, you may make a data subject access request (DSAR).
- Right to request that your personal information be rectified - If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it is corrected.
- Right to request erasure
- You can ask for your information to be deleted or removed if there is not a compelling reason for THHS Ltd to continue to have it.
- Right to restrict processing - You can ask that we block or suppress the processing of your personal information for certain reasons. This means that we are still permitted to keep your information – but only to ensure we don’t use it in the future for those reasons you have restricted.
- Right to data portability - You can ask for a copy of your personal information for your own purposes to use across different services. In certain circumstances, you may move, copy or transfer the personal information we hold to another company in a safe and secure way.
- Right to object - You can object to THHS Ltd processing your personal information.
How to make a complaint
If mail is submitted to THHS Ltd the end-user grants THHS Ltd the right to use its contents on all programming, including web and internet.
However, THHS Ltd respects the end-users privacy therefore none of the end users information will be submitted to any third-party company nor will the e-mail address be supplied to any third-party company endorsing various e-mail messages.
THHS Ltd does not and will not relinquish any of its end-users e-mail addresses to any third-party. THHS Ltd respects its end-users privacy and time and does not mass market or e-mail its users. All e-mail sent by THHS Ltd is sent as a reply to the original e-mail message sent.
THHS Ltd does not support or participate in e-mail address exchanging or swapping and will not accept any e-mail database list from any person or company.
THHS Ltd do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties